SCHOOL ANNUAL REPORT -2022-23
“Success comes to those who work hard and stays with those, who don’t rest on the laurels of the past."
We at Bal Bhawan School place a high value to an optimistic approach not only in teaching and learning but also in sheltering and fostering juvenile minds to mature into responsible and productive citizens.
The road to success is not easy to navigate, but with hard work, drive and passion, it's possible to achieve your dreams.
Reflecting on the wonderful year gone by,it has been proved that we put purpose before performance and quality before stereotype which carves the success story of each Bhawanite.
Classes X and XII results of the students in the CBSE Board Examination for the session 2022-23 stand testimony to the perseverance and determination of the meritorious students of our school.
SCHOOL AWARDS AND ACCOLADES
Bal Bhawan School has been conferred the Brainfeed School Excellence Award in the following categories:
🏆 Best Infrastructure School
🏆 Excellence in Digital Technology Initiative
🏆 Best Creative School of the year
🏆 Best Community and Collaboration School.
- Bal Bhawan has been ranked 11th in the entire country by Education World India School Rankings 2022-23, in the Vintage Co-Ed Day Category which adds another feather in the cap.
- We feel extremely elated to share that our School has been conferred the award for 'Leading The Happy School'.
- Mrs Humaira Arif, Principal Bal Bhawan School, received the award for 'Leading Effective Online Assessment' on 29th Dec'22 from Edu Excellence, School Excellence Awards,Edu Carnival 2022 held at IIT Delhi Campus.
- Principal Award Krutisheel Pradyapak Puraskaar was also awarded to Mrs. Humaira Arif.
CLASS ACTIVITIES/COMPETITIONS/TRIPS AND CELEBRATIONS
- Science Carnival for classes 4th to 12th was held in the month of September 2022.Our students showcased an amalgamation of creativity in the field of Science and technology.
- We conducted a plethora of activities for students including educational trips,picnics, entertainment trips,visits to museums, science centre and other organizations.These visits provide a good exposure to the students in literary,social, technical, and educational field.Interdisciplinary Activities were also a part of our curriculum that gave an enriching learning experience to the learners.
Apart from regular school activities,we also celebrated Language Day,Earth Day,Food Week , Library Day, Children’s Day and Annual Day.
- Several Inter Class,Inter Section,Inter House Competitions were also conducted throughout the year.
Our students won many awards and made their Alma Mater proud.
ACHIEVERS IN ARTS
- Kalashree Award was presented to the Fine Arts Teacher Mrs. Zeenat Siddiqui.
- The students of Bal Bhawan exhibited excellent performance in International level competitions organised by Rangotsav and received many awards and accolades.
- In Rangotsav International Arts Competition, Rishabh Malviya of class 7K secured the 'Third Position' in Sketching competition.
- Bal Bhawan was also conferred with ‘The Highest Performing School in the World ' for the same.
- Fareha Khan of grade IX and Chahat Gupta of grade VII were awarded a cash prize of Rs 2000 each by the Governor of Madhya Pradesh, Shri Mangubhai Patel at Ravindra Bhawan for their exemplary performance in the State Level Painting Competition on Energy Conservation.
ACHIEVERS IN SPORTS
- Anwesha Golwalkar of class VIII won Gold Medal for Kumite(fight) in MP State Karate Tournament Championship held at Jabalpur in December 2022.
- An ardent swimmer Ananya Jain of class X J participated in Khelo India Competition where she bagged 2nd prize in 200m and 100m Butterfly Stroke and 5th prize in 100m Freestyle Stroke.
She also received a Cash Price of Rs 12000 for her commendable performance.
- Podar World School Inter School Basketball Tournament was held at Podar World School.
- Bal Bhawan School (Boys) won the match against Podar World School
- Aagam Sakalley of class 8th stood at the 2nd place and Tranjal Kumar Panthi of class 6th bagged the 3rd place in City Skating Competition organised by IES Public School, Bhopal.
- In the 66th State Boxing Championship held at Bhind , Soumya Dubey of XII Commerce won Gold medal and Ilma Khan of XII Science bagged Silver medal.
- The budding sports star, Aradhya Mishra of Class 6th N participated in MP State Ranking Tennis Tournament held in Balaghat in Under- 14 Category and won the Final Match securing First Position
- Mohammad Abdullah Hayat of class 12th Commerce participated in Junior National Futsal Championship -2022 held for boys & girls at Sharda Vidhya Mandir, Bhopal and seized the 2nd place in this tournament
- The Under 12 Boys Cricket Team of our school continues to raise the bar high with one victory after another.The team brought home a heap of trophies won at Inter School Micromini Cricket Tournament held at Sagar Public School, Gandhinagar.
- We won the Final Match against Sagar Public School, Rohit Nagar by eight wickets!!
- * .Zeyn Ali of class III-K won the SRFI Open State Level Squash Tournament held at Billabong International School and secured 1st position in the Under-11 category.
EXCELLENCE AWARD IN PHOTOGRAPHY
- Sarah Shahab of class X M , received the First Prize in Portrait Photography and first prize in Astro Photography competition organized by Nehru Yuva Kendra Bhopal.
INTER SCHOOL COMPETITION - WINNERS
- The Budding singer of our school, Hamza Ajaz of Class 5 K bagged the First Position for Classical based 'Patriotic Song Competition' organised by Bal Bharti Public School Needbad.
- Syed Mannan of grade XI bagged First position in Inter-School Reel Making Competition (Montage) organised by St Xavier School.
- Our students were honoured with trophies and certificates for their participation in IIMUN Competition organised by SAGE University at SAGE International school, Bhopal.
1.Yumna Usmani of XII CC3 was awarded as Best Delegate of AIPPM
2. Naivedya Jain Ajmera of XI CC1 was awarded as Best Delegate of Lok Sabha.
- Our School aced the following prizes in Inter-School Competition, Saankethika 4.0 , held at Sant Hirdaram Girls College -
- Fireless Cooking, 1st position
- Handicraft ,2nd position
- Debate, 3rd position
Bal Bhawan School feels proud as three of our students of Batch 2017-18 successfully completed CA - Final ( May 2022) in their first attempt.
1.Shabbir Husain (All India Rank - 34)
2. Akshat Parakh
3. Mishit Jain
The school marvels at being a distinguished institutionand a renowned education service provider.The focal point rests on child-centric learning and the institution aims at out and out comprehensive physical, educational, emotional as well as psychological development of the young learners.
We sincerely wish and pray that we continue to maintain the culture of excellence of the institution and we are sure our pupil would surely sustain the tradition of fineness of values, of respect, courage, aspiration and flourish for a long period of time.We extend our appreciation to the parents who work closely and partner with us to provide opportunities for continuous learning. We also welcome refreshing views and proposals which can further be extra fruitful and add more value to the students growth.
Bal Bhawan School wishes for love and light in all your lives!!